Thursday, September 4, 2014

Baraka Discussion Question ms. Tofuna class

Question 2
                                                     Baraka Discussion question

Fixing cars is an easy way to make money if you know what you're doing. It is a little low on the tot um pole but it is not a bad goal. I think Mavis should have given a little bit higher encouragement but for his level of intelligence it is not bad a bad goal. I don't really experience this type of thing. I've always been told that I'm a smart man and i could do whatever i want.


Philip Gatliff FTufano@usd116.org
9/9/14
3rd period
For ms. Tufano

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that being a mechanic is a good job. Sadly, some people might look down on this, but they probably don't consider all of the skills it takes! I know I couldn't do it! :)

    ReplyDelete