Tuesday, November 18, 2014

               


               Dear Othello,



                       I'm writing this letter to inform and warn you of the the danger that are about to come to you due the hatefulness of Iago. Everything you love will be taken from you. You can not trust Iago. Eve3ryone has stereotypes about us black people, they think we are naive, stupid, and are easily triggered, we must prove them wrong you must talk to Iago don't let him lie to you. I would not be writing to to you if i didn't have something important to tell you. I hope you have the sense to listen to me. I Would hate for you to lose everything.








                                                                                                                    Sincererly;
                                                                                                                      Philip G.

No comments:

Post a Comment